Last Updated: February 8, 2024
This Policy explains:
- How we collect personal information when you visit, use or interact with us online.
- How we may use or share personal information collected to provide information to you and for advertising purposes.
The term “Continuim Equity Partners” in this Policy refers to Continuim Equity Partners LP and its affiliates and subsidiaries that link to or reference this Policy.
By accessing and using our Sites, you have consented to the terms of this Policy, and consent to our privacy practices described herein including our use and disclosure of your personal information. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, then please do not provide us with your information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our privacy practices. If we make changes to this policy, we will revise the Last Updated date on this page.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
We collect both personal information and non-personally identifiable information about you in various ways, including
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you visit the Sites; and
- From third parties.
- Information Provided by You
We may collect the following types of personal information or other information directly from you when you visit the Sites.
- Identifiers, including name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Information Automatically Collected
Continuim and third-party service providers may automatically collect information about you when you visit the Sites. Continuim and its providers may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Sites. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Sites, and for our internal analytics so that we can improve the Sites. This information includes:
- Internet and Electronic Activity Data, including cookies, details of your visits to the Sites, including traffic data, generalized location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites, your device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, device’s telephone number, browsing history, browser and device information, advertising identifiers, clickstreams, search history, usage details, IP address, pixel tags, browser version, operating system, other tracking technologies.
- Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics, we use Google Analytics on the Sites to help us analyze the traffic on the Sites. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of personal information, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You may opt out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Information Received from Third Parties
In some instances, Continuim may receive personal information and/or anonymous data about you from other parties, such as our affiliates, business partners, and service providers. That information may be obtained online, offline, or through publicly available resources. We may combine this information with the information you provide, and other data we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Continuim may process your personal information for the following purposes, in accordance with the practices described in this Policy:
- Monitor the Sites. We collect your personal information for monitoring purposes to help us diagnose problems with our servers, administer and troubleshoot the Sites, calculate usage levels, analyze industry standards, and analyze transactions, trends, and statistics regarding the use of the Sites.
- Respond to Inquiries and Fulfill Requests. We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests for information.
- Communicate with You. We may use your personal information to send you marketing information about the Services, special promotions, and other items that may be of interest to you. We may also contact you on behalf of our third-party business partners about a particular offering of theirs that may be of interest to you.
- Improve the Sites. We may use your personal information to make the Sites more stable and user-friendly, to analyze service issues, improve the design and content of the Sites, personalize your experience, analyze how the Sites are used, offer new services, and to develop new marketing programs relating to the Sites.
- Support Business Operations. We may use your personal information to support our internal and business operations, including marketing, security, and advertising.
- Fulfill Other Purposes. We may use your personal information to fulfill: (a) any other purpose for which you provide it; (b) any legal or regulatory requirements and any of our internal policies; (c) other purposes disclosed at the time of collection; (d) any other purpose with your consent; and (e) any other purposes set forth in this Policy.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, we do not sell, share, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information that we collect from the Sites to any third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration, unless stated below or with your consent:
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may disclose personal information about you to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Service Providers & Contractors. To help us provide service, your personal information may be shared with our service providers, contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business and who will safeguard it in accordance with this Policy. Such third parties may help us with maintaining and analyzing data, and sending customer communications on our behalf.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your personal information with entities that perform marketing or data aggregation services on our behalf, or with which We or an affiliate has joint marketing arrangements.
- Advertising Partners. We may share your personal information with third party advertising partners, including but not limited to Google Display Advertising and Remarketing services. These advertising partners may use first- and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Sites. You can opt out of these services using the Ads Preferences Manager or you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to you when you visit digital properties within their networks, commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising.”
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures, or Change of Control. Continuim reserves the right to transfer personal information to a buyer or other successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of Continuim or substantially all of its assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about you is among the assets transferred.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) conform to legal requirements and comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government, law enforcement, or regulatory request; (ii) fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to our, your, or third parties’ rights, property, or safety.
We may share and disclose de-identified and/or aggregate analytics with third-party partners for the purposes described in this Policy or where it is collected, or any other legal purpose, including, when and where applicable, sharing and disclosing non-personally identifiable information combined with personal information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding how we use the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We may also use third-party advertisers, ad networks, and other advertising, marketing, and promotional companies, to serve advertisements about the Services. Such third parties may gather information about your visit to the Services, monitor your access or market the Services to you, monitor the ads you view, click-on, or interact with, when they were delivered, and the screens and pages that they are on. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We and our service providers may use information about your interactions with the Services to predict your interests and select the ads you see on and off the Services. This is known as interest-based advertising. In providing interest-based ads, we follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance. For more information about interest-based advertising and how you can opt out, visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
From time to time if you have supplied your email address, we may send you marketing or informational emails. If you prefer not to receive any or all of our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out of these communications by following the opt-out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing or informational communications by contacting us as specified in the Contact Information section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to your support requests.
- Do Not Track
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITE
The Sites are not intended for children, and we encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and monitor the websites visited by their children. Continuim does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 16 years of age. If Continuim learns that a child under the age of 16 has submitted personal information to the Sites without guardian or parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 16 has provided us with personal information, please contact us as specified in the Contact Information section below.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. While we implement these measures, please note that 100% security is not possible, and we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
The Sites are hosted in the United States. If you are visiting the Sites from outside the United States, your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States in accordance with this Policy and applicable U.S. laws. Please note your personal information will be transferred, processed, collected, use, accessed, and/or stored in the United States, a country and jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws or rights as the country in which you reside, and subject to U.S. laws. Please do not provide your personal information to us if you do not want this information to be transferred or processed outside of your country, or if the laws in your country restrict such transfers. By using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities and the practices described in this Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, you can contact us via:
Mail: 1 PPG Place, Suite 3030, Pittsburgh, PA 15222